Contact Delyth

As a Member of the Senedd for South Wales East, I am available to help constituents with problems they are facing that fall in devolved areas, and therefore the responsibility of the Welsh Government. Examples of areas that are devolved include:

Health and Social Care; Education; Housing; Transport; Business; Economic Development; Social Services; Language and Culture; The Environment; Local Government.

If you are unsure whether or not the problem you have falls within my jurisdiction, feel free to get in touch with me to ask. If it does then my team will contact you to discuss ways we can help, but if not I'll be able to direct you towards the relevant person that can help you.

You can contact my office by email - we're currently in the process of setting up an office, once that's done this page will be updated with a phone number. 

Showing 1 reaction

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.

A New Caerphilly starts with you!

They have the money but we have the people. If everyone who visits this website joins our movement, we can make Caerphilly matter! .